FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
lanzia ogame Index du Forum  Connexion  S’enregistrer
Don T Close Your?Eyes

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    lanzia ogame Index du Forum -> Lanzia Ogame -> Questions Générales forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
keltaela

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 15:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Don T Close Your?Eyes Répondre en citant

Don T Close Your Eyes > urlin.us/2bjt1

v,,,t,,,e,,,Keith,,,Whitley,,,Studio,,,albums,,,A,,,Hard,,,Act,,,to,,,Follow,,,L.AProduction[edit]Interaction,HelpAbout,WikipediaCommunity,portalRecent,changesContact,page,Don't,Close,Your,Eyes,was,subsequently,recorded,with,producer,Garth,Fundis.[2][3]Chicago,,Tribune[3],,"Don't,,Close,,Your,,Eyes,,(The,,Ashamed,,Remix)",,is,,part,,of,,The,,Urban,,Hitchcock,,LP.[4]After,,its,,completion,,,Whitely,,was,,unhappy,,with,,its,,production,,,and,,he,,convinced,,his,,label,,to,,shelve,,the,,recordingsWe,,,want,,,to,,,change,,,thatTrack,,,listing[edit]After,the,success,of,his,debut,album,,L.Ap.382The,music,video,was,directed,by,Michael,McClary,and,premiered,in,mid-1988Year,Single,Peak,positions,US,Country,CAN,Country,1987,"Would,These,Arms,Be,in,Your,Way",36,,"Some,Old,Side,Road",16,32,1988,"Don't,Close,Your,Eyes",1,2,"When,You,Say,Nothing,at,All",1,*,1989,"I'm,No,Stranger,to,the,Rain",1,1,It,was,released,on,May,31,,1988,through,RCA,RecordsWeekly,chart[edit]The,music,video,premiered,on,MTV,News,on,August,27th.[5]"Some,Old,Side,Road",and,"Would,These,Arms,Be,in,Your,Way",Record,,ResearchRegion,,Certification,,Sales/shipments,,United,,States,,(RIAA)[5],,Gold,,500,000,,*sales,,figures,,based,,on,,certification,,alone,,^shipments,,figures,,based,,on,,certification,,alone,,xunspecified,,figures,,based,,on,,certification,,alone,,6494Roughstock.comAOmitted,,,from,,,LP,,,and,,,cassette,,,versionsDiscuss,This,Song,Add,a,new,song,discussion"Being,,all,,over,,the,,United,,States,,,it,,seems,,Whitley,,is,,more,,iconic,,back,,home,,in,,the,,'Bluegrass,,State',,then,,he,,is,,everywhere,,elseto,,Miami,,Don't,,Close,,Your,,Eyes,,I,,Wonder,,Do,,You,,Think,,of,,Me,,Kentucky,,Bluebird,,Wherever,,You,,Are,,Tonight,,Compilation,,albums,,Greatest,,Hits,,The,,Very,,Best,,of,,Keith,,Whitley,,Super,,Hits,,The,,Essential,,Keith,,Whitley,,Keith,,Whitley,,RememberedThe,,Encore,,Collection,,Sad,,Songs,,and,,Waltzes,,RCA,,Country,,Legends,,Platinum,,and,,Gold,,Collection,,16,,Biggest,,Hits,,Keith,,Whitley:,,Collections,,Country:,,Keith,,Whitley,,Notable,,singles,,"Miami,,,My,,Amy",,"Ten,,Feet,,Away",,"Homecoming,,'63",,"Hard,,Livin'",,"Some,,Old,,Side,,Road",,"Don't,,Close,,Your,,Eyes",,"When,,You,,Say,,Nothing,,at,,All",,"I'm,,No,,Stranger,,to,,the,,Rain",,"I,,Wonder,,Do,,You,,Think,,of,,Me",,"It,,Ain't,,Nothin'",,"I'm,,Over,,You",,"'Til,,a,,Tear,,Becomes,,a,,Rose",,(with,,Lorrie,,Morgan),,"Brotherly,,Love",,(with,,Earl,,Thomas,,Conley),,"Somebody's,,Doin',,Me,,Right",,Related,,articles,,RCA,,Records,,"Hopelessly,,Yours",,Keith,,Whitley:,,A,,Tribute,,Album,,Keith,,,WhitleyBillboard,,,Top,,,Country,,,Albums,,,8,,,U.SChart,,,(1988),,,Peak,,,position,,,U.SBillboard,,Hot,,Country,,Singles,,1,,Canadian,,RPM,,Country,,Tracks,,2,,^,Whitburn,,Joel,(2004)It,,contained,,three,,consecutive,,number,,one,,hits,,on,,the,,Hot,,Country,,Singles,,chart:,,"Don't,,Close,,Your,,Eyes",,,"When,,You,,Say,,Nothing,,at,,All",,,and,,"I'm,,No,,Stranger,,to,,the,,Rain"RCA,,,RecordsOn,July,1,,2015,Billboard,Magazine,announced,the,release,of,"Don't,Close,Your,Eyes,(Ashamed)",a,tribute,to,Keith,Whitley,on,his,60th,birthdaySubmit,,Corrections,,Cancel,,I,,know,,you,,loved,,him,,a,,long,,time,,ago,,Even,,now,,in,,my,,arms,,you,,still,,want,,him,,I,,know,,But,,darling,,this,,time,,let,,your,,memories,,die,,When,,you,,hold,,me,,tonight,,,don't,,close,,your,,eyesDon't,,close,,your,,eyes,,,let,,it,,be,,me,,Don't,,pretend,,it's,,him,,in,,some,,fantasy,,Darling,,just,,once,,let,,yesterday,,go,,You'll,,find,,more,,love,,than,,you've,,ever,,known,,Just,,hold,,me,,tight,,when,,you,,love,,me,,tonight,,Don't,,close,,your,,eyesMaybe,,I've,,been,,a,,fool,,,holding,,on,,all,,this,,time,,Lyin',,here,,in,,your,,arms,,,knowing,,he's,,in,,your,,mind,,But,,I,,keep,,hoping,,some,,day,,that,,you'll,,see,,the,,light,,Let,,it,,be,,me,,tonight,,,don't,,close,,your,,eyesDon't,,close,,your,,eyes,,,let,,it,,be,,me,,Don't,,pretend,,it's,,him,,in,,some,,fantasy,,Darling,,just,,once,,let,,yesterday,,go,,You'll,,find,,more,,love,,than,,you've,,ever,,known,,Just,,hold,,me,,tight,,when,,you,,love,,me,,tonight,,And,,don't,,close,,your,,eyesDon't,,close,,your,,eyes,,let,,it,,be,,me,,Don't,,pretend,,it's,,him,,in,,some,,fantasy,,Darling,,just,,once,,let,,yesterday,,go,,You'll,,find,,more,,love,,than,,you've,,ever,,known,,Just,,hold,,me,,tight,,when,,you,,love,,me,,tonight,,And,,don't,,close,,your,,eyesJust,,hold,,me,,tight,,when,,you,,love,,me,,tonight,,And,,don't,,close,,your,,eyes,,Songwriters,,MCDILL,,,BOB,,Published,,by,,Lyrics,,,,Universal,,Music,,Publishing,,Group,,print,,correct,,Terms,,of,,Use,,Featured,,Video,,more,,videos,,What's,,That,,Line?,,Jack,,Johnson,,,Phoenix,,,Thirty,,Seconds,,to,,Mars,,,and,,Karmin,,share,,their,,most,,commonly,,misheard,,lyricsPersonnel[edit] f5880b0734

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 15:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    lanzia ogame Index du Forum -> Lanzia Ogame -> Questions Générales forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation